Sunday, January 15, 2012

free coupons!




So I was going through my coupon inserts this morning and have a few I know I will never use so I thought I would see if anybody else wants them before I toss them.  If you are interested in them please send me an email to savingscrazymom@hotmail.com and let me know which ones and how many of each.  I have 4 of each of the following:

$1 off any one Ground Starbucks coffee (11oz or larger) exp 2/18/12
$2 off any one HUGGIES Little Movers Slip-On diapers exp 2/11/12
$1.50 off any one pkg of HUGGIES Diapers exp 2/11/12
$2 off any one PediaSure product exp 3/25/12
$3 off any 1 HUGGIES diapers, box or HUGGIES Little Movers Slip-on Diapers 50-66 ct  (Publix coupon.) exp 2/9/12
$2 off any 1 pkg of Pull-ups training pants (jumbo pack or larger) exp 2/11/12
$2 off any 1 pkg of Goodnites Underwear (jumbo pack or larger) exp 2/11/12
$1 off any 1 pkg of Depend products exp 2/25/12
$1.50 off any 1 pkg of Depend underwear in variety colors exp 2/25/12
$1 off any 1 pkg of Depend guards for men exp 2/25/12

This is not a contest just giving out coupons i dont need. So it is first come, first get.  Please dont request the coupons in comments section. Please send me an email at savingscrazymom@hotmail.com and I will respond with address request if your are the first one to respond for those coupons.

Thanks,

Saundra (Savings Crazy Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment