Sunday, June 5, 2011

Buttery Garlic and Herb Red Fish

Buttery Garlic and Herb Red Fish


Ok, I have to brag a minute.  A few months ago I went fishing with my hubby, who seems to be able to catch huge fish better than anyone I know, and I was the only one who caught anything on this day.  I usually dont catch anything and if i do it is small. So I had to bring it home so we could freeze it for a dinner one day (my 2nd freezer is half full of fish he has caught).  I think it tastes better when you know that you are the one who caught it. (=

This is a really easy and quick meal to make.

I just cooked the rice according to the package and then I cooked the fish in a skillet on medium heat with butter and garlic & herb seasoning.  You can also do this in the oven in a casserole dish covered with foil, but it takes a bit longer.  I love red fish because it doesnt have a strong fish taste This is really a good meal even my kiddos will eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment