Friday, May 20, 2011

Walmart Trip 5/20


$4.81

This was probably the worst morning trip i have ever  made to Walmart.  AFTER the cashier rang up my order i realized my wallet was still at home sitting on my computer desk.  I live 5 minutes up the road so she said my frozen stuff would be fine.  I caught EVERY red light on the way home then also on the way back. Then, I get there and the lady holding my cart at customer service has gone to lunch and my frozen stuff is missing so I have to go back and get it again. All of this w ith my kiddos in tow and we are trying to get home in enough time to grab their backpacks that we forgot BOTH times we left the house!!  WHEW!! Never again will I go to Walmart or any store before school. But the kiddos wanted to go too so I thought, sure why not.  HA!  Anyhow, here is what I got and how I did it:

(3) Totinos Pizza @ $1.25 ea - (1) MQ $0.50/3 = $3.25
(1) Budget Saver Popsicles $1.64 - (1) MQ $0.50 = $1.14
(5) Kool Aid pckts $1 - (1) MQ $0.50 = $0.50
(2) Black Flag fly swatters 2 pks @ $0.98 ea - (2) MQ $1/1 = FREE + $0.04 overage
(2) Black Flag Fly Paper 4pks @ $ 0.98 - (2) MQ $1/1 = FREE + $0.04 overage
(5) Carefree pantyliners 20ct @ $0.94 ea - (5) FREE product coupons = FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment