Saturday, May 21, 2011

Menu Plan for 5/22 - 5/28



Sunday - We are going to eat at friends house so i will give you a link for a good recipe i found online.  Easy Turkey Chili

Monday -  Venison Salisbury Steak, butter and herb pasta and green beans.  Very easy to make. I just cook up the cubed  venison steaks on medium heat in a skillet (seasoned with roasted garlic and herb seasoning) and then i simmer them in beef gravy.  Serve with any sides you like.  

Tuesday - Chicken and yellow rice. I like to boil my chicken and then shred it into the cooked rice.  very easy and quick for our busy night.

Wednesday - Breakfast night!  I am making pancakes for the kiddos and an omelet for me since I am supposed to be dieting. (=

Thursday - Spaghetti and meatballs.  I have a busy night this night so I am making it simply and quick. jar sauce, noodles and frozen meatballs from a Publix sale a few weeks ago. 

Friday - Pizza night!!

Saturday - Red fish and white rice.  My husband is big into fishing and is always keeping my freezer stocked with red fish.  I cook these fillets in the oven in a casserole dish with butter and roasted garlic and herb seasoning and then serve with white rice. A BIG hit in my house.

Have any questions about how to make any of these meals, just ask. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment