Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Looking for ways to earn FREE gift cards??




Not only can you earn gift cards from your credit cards rewards programs, but you can also earn them from doing things like surveys.  I have a couple of sites I use to earn points which I then get gift cards with.  Below I have listed my favorite sites and also invite/referral links in case you want to check them out and/or join.  Most of them you get points in your account just by joining with the links.

Superpoints - This is my favorite. You can do surveys, watch videos and also the SUPERLUCKY Button.  You get so many clicks a day and you can earn different amounts of points for just clicking the button.  I got enough points to order gift cards to use as Christmas presents this year and now I am starting working on more.  You can get gift cards to places like, Walmart, Home Depot, Amazon, Paypal and Starbucks. Here are a couple of links if you try them and they say already used leave me a comment and I will post more links. they are only good one time each. Be sure when you sign up that you complete your profile to 100% in order to get the full benefits of the program.


Swagbucks - This is my second favorite site.  You can do surveys, daily polls, watch videos and more and earn swagbucks (points) that you can redeem for gift cards or other stuff.  They also post "codes" in different areas that you can redeem for free points.



Zoombucks - This site you can do surveys, tasks etc.. to earn points and then use those points to redeem gift cards or prizes.  This one is a little harder to get points unless you do a lot of surveys but it is still a good one.



For all of these sites be sure that after you sign up that you complete your profile 100% and if they say you have to verify your registration be sure to do it.  Once you get started you will start to see the points build up.  If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment on here or send me an email at savingscrazymom@hotmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment