Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ever heard of BzzAgent?

I am new to the BzzAgent program but already I am loving it.  As an agent i get products to test and review and then share my opinion with others. (like you)  My first product I sampled was Children's Clariten Chewables.  I have 2 children who suffer from allergies, 1 mild and 1 severe.  I decided to try the Claritin chewables with my 7 year who has mild allergies and we usually only treat when they are bothering him.  I gave them to him when he was getting ready for school so that he wouldnt be stuffy during school.  I was skeptical about them working on a 7 year old but they did. He came home the 2nd day saying he wasnt "sniffing" at school anymore. (=  He is still on them and already I can see a difference.  (He has been taking them for 5 days now.) I really have to say that I am impressed. He even said the flavor was good too. (grape)

Again, I am a BzzAgent and received a sample of Children Claritin Chewables to sample and review. This review is my own honest opinion.  This prodcuts really did work for my son and his allergies.  Feel free to check out the Claritin Facebook Page for info on their products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment