Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Walmart trip 3/23


I decided to go to Walmart and do some price checking and also to see if they had the infamous Purex 3N1 Travel size 2ct that they have been out of since the $1 coupon came out.  THEY DID!! I was so happy, if there wouldn't have been other people on the aisle with me, I would have done the Happy Dance. Anyhow, I picked up 9 of them (no, i did NOT clear the shelf, they had a ton of them).

(9) Purex 3n1 2ct @ $0.97 ea - (9) MQ $1 (3/3 RP) = FREE
(1) Sally Hansen Cream Bleach $5.12 - $1 MQ = $4.12

Pre Ttl = $13.85
coupons = -$10.00
tax = $0.97
Total = $4.82 saved 65%


Some people have asked me why I would waste coupons on Travel size items. Simple- its FREE.  This isnt normally a detergent I would purchase, but since it is FREE, why not.  It is 18 loads of laundry worth of detergent for FREE!  I LOVE THAT WORD!!!  hehe

1 comment:

  1. all of these packages of Purex had a $1 off coupon for a full size pkg of Purex 3n1. the bleach had a coupon for $1 off my next purchase also. (=

    ReplyDelete