Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CVS 3/8 $1.58


I know I already did my CVS trip this week, but i couldnt pass up the FREE deodorant, FREE cereal bowls and FREE Sprite.

Here is how i did it:

Dove deodorant 2/$4 *** see comments below***
Sprite $1.69
Kelloggs cereal bowl $1
Trident gum $1.49

 Here is a $2 off Mens+care deodorant coupon (you can print 2)
I had 2 CVS coupons for $1 off Kelloggs cereal (front the coupon printer center)
I got the CVS coupon email for a free drink or candy item.
I bought the gum for my daughter who thinks she cant live with out it. LOL and because i had a negative balance that i had to make up for because the email coupon took off the full $2 instead of the price of the drink. (= I know i should have found something cheaper, but my daughter deserved a treat. (=

You cant beat that! Only $1.58!!

**** Dove is 2/$4 this week BUT, there was no sign with the mens Dove saying it was included and i had read where some people were trying this deal and it was ringing up at full price.  I scanned 4 types and only 2 rang up $2, so i bought those 2.  So if you decide to try this deal make sure you price check before you go to check out.  (the ones with the clear lids rang up at $4.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment