Thursday, February 3, 2011

coupons up for grabs!

These coupons are all up for grabs. just leave me a comment about which ones you want, on my post about this on my Facebook page (not on here).  I have 3 of every coupon.  this is not a contest!  i am just giving away some good coupons that i know i will not use and hate to see go to waste. In your comment make sure to tell me which coupons you want.

$5 off any one Swiffer Sweepervac starter kit
$1 off any one Swiffer Dust $ Shine furniture spray
$0.50 off any one Swiffer refill
Buy a Sweeper starter kit, get a refill FREE
$1 off any one Swiffer Dusters starter kit
$1 off any one duster /sweeper
$3 off any one Swiffer Wetjet
Buy a Swiffer Wetjet starter kit, get a refill FREE

**the experations on these range from 2/28/11 - 6/30/11**

Remember, dont leave your request/comments on this blog. Go to my  Savings Crazy Mom Facebook page and leave a comment on my post about this coupon giveaway.  I will give the coupons out to the requests in order until i run out. I have 3 of every coupon.

WHILE YOU ARE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE REMEMBER TO "LIKE" ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment